Wednesday 18 August 2010

Slideshare; thing11 - part 1

Oh dear, yet another login ID and password needed. At least I could recycle my Yahoo one with no problems.

At first sight this reminds me of the startup screen for IBM's PC operating system OS/2. It's difficult to know where to start, and even after a couple of minutes of looking I still can't see what I'm supposed to do first. Eventually I found a small quick tour link, which wasn't much help, and finally I saw the upload button. So far, so good.

So, I've uploaded a small Powerpoint presentation I've done, now I have to classify, oops, sorry, tag it. I'm not sure that the categories are particularly helpful - "Education" and "Technology" are a bit vague, so I thought I'd settle on "Humor", but had second thoughts as people may be expecting more jokes. At this point I'm trying to post this to Blogger, so I'll publish this bit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment