Saturday 24 July 2010

Things 1 to 3

Did thing 1 this a while ago. Here's the screen shot:
















As this can be read I've obviously done thing 3, and I created a blog a while ago; see:

http://antarctic-trips.blogspot.com/

I eventually decided that blogging software wasn't necessarily the best solution for this, despite making the HTML part a lot easier. One of the irritations was getting the entries in the correct order - correcting a spelling mistake for example basically seems to muck things up, which what's a diary is a bit of a pain. So much of a pain that I never updated the blog with the second trip.

Additional comments:
The problem I had with the order of entries being moved around does seem to have been fixed now (and was probably fixed a long time ago - I did tend to assume that this was how things were supposed to be). On the whole I'm not sure about blogs as a means of transmitting information. However you try and communicate with readers, you've still got to get them to read or otherwise ingest what you want them to know.

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying reading your Antarctic blog! Great photos too.

    ReplyDelete